Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Quick Guide to Briannas Life

Here is the shortcut to finding out everything you need to know that has happened in the last few weeks, since I havent had any time to blog!

1) There was a spider with a body the size of a quarter in my bathroom the other night
2) I woke up a 1am to an earthquake that shook the whole house! But nothing fell
3) I have been spending all my time doing schoolwork lately and cannot WAIT for spring break!
4) For Spring break, since we have to be out of our families houses, me and 3 girlfriends are traveling to Honduras to get scuba-diving certified!! The second most beautiul reef in the world, the Carribbean Islands of Honduras. And the cheapest place in the world to get certified.
5) Last weekend, we were in Atitlan. The biggest and most beautiful mountain lake in Guatemala. It was heaven. And no Dad I did not set foot in the lake for one minute. Other people jumped off our boat, but I was smart. Everyone is ok though!
6) I did go kayaking in lake Atitlan, which has waves comparable to Lake Superior. It was amazing.
7) I do not ever want to leave Guatemala, but am so excited for American food in ONE MONTH!
8) Jenni asked me recently to be a bridesmaid in her wedding!!! :) Date set for May 2010. I cannot wait.
9) For those of you who dont know, I am now single and ready to conquer the world. I have learned that long distance relationships are sadly hard and not vale la pena. But thats what dating is for!
10) I spent 3 days last week with my kids at school and loved it. They have grown on me so fast. Now we have really special relationships and I absolutely adore those kids.
11) I cannot believe that I will be returning home in a month. Time has absoluely flown, and this is about the time that I start to reflect on my trip already. I think I reflect too much, actually. I still have one month left!
12) LOVE YOU ALL and hope to get pictures up on here before next weekend!
Love,
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment